onsdag 5 januari 2011

2010 in retrospective pt 5

July

A summer diary with video from my cell phone camera:


I was very happy this summer, since I could swim many times. The water was warm (but not the one time in Ödängla, the wind had blown away the nice surface water).

Gunillas sister Jane and her boyfriend Magnus came to visit around Gunillas birthday. We had a great time.

Towards the end of the month we had guests from the US, relatives Duane Anderson and his daughter Sheree Anderson Sienkiewicz. We had a wonderful time, though the weather changed from brilliant to really awful. The best part (for me) was the trip to Öland. I did some filming of course!



The 31st of July there was a city celebration called “Viva Karlskrona”, Gunilla and I listened to Freudian slippers where our friend Ola Hallqvist is lead singer.


August
August 11 we celebrated our friend Janne Olofssons birthday. There was a party on the small island Ungskär outside Karlskrona - a party worth to remember.

The 29th we had a visitor from Lund, my niece Johanna. She is now studying at the University in Lund. We had a wonderful time, we went along with a tour of the Naval Base which was very enjoyable, thanks to the funny and intelligent guide, Annie Gylling.

September
September 17 I had the honourable task to be presenter at “Bokens dag” (The day of the book) in Karlskrona. It was great; I met one of the most famous Swedish novelists, Björn Ranelid, and some very talented coming authors.

A year without a week at the big book fair in Gothenburg is a year lost as I see it. I had a lovely time there and published many videos from the different arrangements we in the Harry Martinson Society hosted. Here is a short video about the preparations in the gigantic hall of "Svenska mässan":


November
November 14 I went to Stockholm for one reason only, to see the musical play “Aniara” at Stockholms stadsteater. What a great performance!


Winter came early this year. But we have out own cosy house and can turn on the heat as much as we please!

December
A winter diary

Inga kommentarer: